So, the 0.1.0 release of Phonely has now been released. This is only available to alpha customers.
- Supports sending notifications to an XMPP / Jabber client (ie. an app on your cell phone)
- Supports redirecting all unknown callers (ie. telemarketers) to voicemail.
- Supports redirecting known callers to a VOIP address (ie. your home phone).
- Supports basic voicemail capability (listen, delete, save, etc.)
Some information about Phonely use within my own house is available on the blog:
- Stopping Telemarketers and Saving Money - June 29, 2017 - After 4 Months: Stopping Telemarketers / Saving Money Part 2 - October 20, 2017
If you’re interested in using Phonely, please contact me. See the contact form on the home page.